We provide results.
Our clients have asked us to be involved in a wide array of projects – this is because we understand what needs to be done, and then we do it!
We have an excellent reputation for getting jobs done effectively, efficiently, and in ways that maximise the benefit to our clients while maintaining our commitment to safety.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Strategic planning
- Environmental assessments and reviews
- Operations planning and supervision
- Road and Route reconnaissance and selection
- Field layout
- Permit applications and acquisition
- Work plan development
- Tenure administration and policy advice
- Forest stewardship planning
- Timber valuation and evaluation
- Burning plan preparation and implementation
- Silviculture program planning and implementation
- On-the-ground project implementation and supervision
- Resource research & analysis
- Training and mentoring
- Development of safety and environmental programs
- Inspections and reviews of planning processes and operations
- Employment bridging program planning and implementation
- Liaison with resource agencies and First Nations
For a more comprehensive listing of projects we have been involved in, please click here.
- Community Wildfire Protection Planning
- Forest Operations
- Forest Stewardship Planning
- NorthWest Fibre Utilisation Strategy