We provide results.
Our clients have asked us to be involved in a wide array of projects – this is because we understand what needs to be done, and then we do it!
We have an excellent reputation for getting jobs done effectively, efficiently, and in ways that maximise the benefit to our clients while maintaining our commitment to safety and sustainability.
Here are some of the services we offer:
- Burning plan preparation and implementation
- Development of safety and environmental programs
- Employment bridging program planning and implementation
- Environmental assessments and reviews
- Environmental monitoring and permitting
- Field layout
- Fish and amphibian salvages
- Forest stewardship planning
- Industry and development related permit applications and acquisition
- Inspections and reviews of planning processes and operations
- On-the-ground project implementation, management and supervision
- Operations planning and supervision
- Resource research & analysis
- Road and Route reconnaissance and selection
- Silviculture program planning and implementation
- Strategic planning
- Tenure administration and policy advice
- Timber valuation and evaluation
- Training and mentoring
- Water quality monitoring and assessments
- Work plan development
For a more comprehensive listing of projects we have been involved in, please click here.
- Community Wildfire Protection Planning
- Forest Operations
- Forest Stewardship Planning
- NorthWest Fibre Utilisation Strategy